In response to the latest announcement by the Prime Minister on Monday 4th January 2021:
Storage is to remain open for use by essential services, those businesses that remain open and those individuals permitted to travel under government advice. This includes key workers, online retailers, construction and trade workers, house moves and many other potential users of self-storage.
We learnt from the previous lockdown that many of you rely on our services. As a result, we will remain OPEN however we will be following these guidelines:
- Only visit if essential
- The reception area is restricted to one customer at a time, so we advise to call ahead and book an appointment if you require staff assistance
- All visitors are to wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- All visitors are to respect social distancing and follow all signs in store
- We encourage all customers to sanitise hands on entry and exit
- Often, we can support you remotely, so please call our team to see if we can assist you without the need for social contact
- All existing customers with storage will continue to have access to their storage room for 6am-10pm
- Keep an eye out on our office opening hours on our website as these could change at short notice
- If you have deliveries to our store, please re-direct these elsewhere if they are not of an essential nature.
Responses to your queries may be a little slower than you have come to expect from us, but please be rest assured that we will respond to you as quickly as we can.
Keep Safe – The Team @ Stock N Lock