🚫 Stock N Lock & COVID-19: Three Stage Plan 🚫
CURRENTLY IN STAGE ONE: MINIMISING THE RISK
As the UK Chief Medical Officers have raised the risk to the UK from low to moderate for the coronavirus (COVID-19), and based on the World Health Organization’s declaration, this is a public health emergency of international concern and we are taking active steps to mitigate any potential risk.
• We have increased our daily cleaning schedules.
• All key touchpoints around the storage facility are wiped down with anti-bacterial cleaning products throughout our manned office times.
• All staff have been instructed to thoroughly wash hands with soap throughout the working day.
• We encourage all visitors to wash hands when entering and leaving our facility.
• Please don’t be offended if we do not shake hands with you. To help safeguard our staff and visitors all Stock N Lock team members have been instructed not to shake hands during the Coronavirus pandemic.
• All customers who have storage with us will still be able to access their unit using their pin code everyday from 6am-10pm.
We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that we are closely monitoring our Government, Health Service and World Health Organisation’s advice on how we, as a business, should deal with the virus and will do whatever we can to reduce its impact.